1.Do you have a plan on how you will create more abundance in your life? Most people do not. In other words they are expecting wealth, abundance and prosperity to all happen by accident.
2. You can’t create what you don’t identify. Get specific on what your financial goals are.
3. Money is not logic. If you try to make money using only logic you will fail. Money comes through exchange. And that is based in emotion. People buy emotionally and they back it up logically.
4. Broke people wait for others to help them. Wealthy people bet on themselves.
5. Money has no opinion, emotions or motives. It gets it’s meaning from the meaning we give it.
6. Income is not an accident. Income follows the systems and strategies you set up in your life. Most people are broke because they’ve never built these things.
7. Fear is the most powerful emotion and keeps most people from ever experiencing wealth, abundance and prosperity.
8. If you are having trouble shifting your money mindset and your prosperity habits make a commitment to start by doing one small thing everyday. Your habits will build as you begin to experience results.
9. Begin by being part of the money conversation. Read books about growing money, watch videos about wealth building strategies, follow the markets, read articles on real estate, attend investment seminars, talk to your banker. All these things put money on your awareness and it needs to be there first before it arrives in real life.
10. Money follows habit.
Douglas Vermeeren is the creator of Millionaire Training Systems and several books on wealth creation. He is different than the majority of wealth trainers in the world today in that he actually made the foundation of his wealth and continues to do so NOT in selling seminars but in real world business, trading and real estate techniques. http://www.DouglasVermeeren.com
Calgary ONLY! In May I am going to share the wealth strategies I learned from several of the world’s top achievers on how to create abundance. These are amazing tools that allowed me to gain financial freedom and they can do the same for you too. https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/create-wealth-today-tickets-33594747795
May 20, 2017 9am – 6pm
Holiday Inn South 4206 Macleod Trail
I know this is the human race, because I’m in last place. – Doug V
Stupid Motivational quotes #3
A Master has failed more times than a beginner has even tried…
well, duh. Obviously isn’t that what beginner means.
3 Simple hacks to tell if you are dehydrated:
1. You’re Thirsty
2. You’re throat feels dry
3. You want a glass of water
By Doug V, Comedian Extraordinaire or something like that.
By Doug V
Just for those of you who don’t believe me here’s the article:
I don’t get it. It’s not like she’s french.
I think it would be interesting to have a vote. Of course we all already know the answer – no one wants to see Wonder Woman with armpit hair. Thats crazy!
The fact that this is even a question explains why Marvel is making movies that people love while DC keeps missing the mark every time. If they are challenged on such a simple issue of whether Wonder Woman should have armpit hair or not maybe they shouldn’t be making movies. (That must have been a strange and expensive artistic meeting to be a part of.)
The strangest thing is that there are actually nerds online and in this article debating the issue. first of all are nerds the right people to ask for advice about women. (Very unlikely)
So this is their argument, (This is my paraphrase.)”She lives in a forest and she should have furry pits. And besides she lives with a bunch of chicks so she’s not trying to impress anyone. Again shows how much nerds don’t know about chicks.
Girls are always in competition with each other. Have you ever seen the looks that two women give each other if they wear the same dress to a party. They won’t even go in the same room with each other. One of them is in the hallway crying and wailing, ‘I’m not going in there. She’s got the exact same dress as me.” While the other one is gripping to her friends how she “hates that bitch” and they are planning how they are going to make her disappear.
My vote keep superheroes pit hair free.
P.S. – I’m gals this wasn’t an issue with Lynda Carter. She’s was smokin’
The most important person to fall in love with is yourself. From there you can love others.
So tonight I’m going to take myself on a date.
It’ll be awkward when I pick myself up and meet my parents.
The goodnight kiss might be a bit of a challenge too.