Neuroscience of Success – How Thoughts Become Things coming to Edmonton
Tired of trying to create success and have it not work out?
The problem isn’t in what you’re doing, it’s in what you’re thinking!
In this one day program that will help you learn how your brain works and how you can prime it for great success and achievement.
Learn current techniques in cognitive neuroscience, the law of attraction and real life application that will help you:
– Create change that lasts
– Understand the 5 ways your brain learns
– Learn how to stay focused with goals that matter
– Overcome negative and self-defeating thoughts
– Recognize the 3 major filters that effect how you see everything
– Understand the influences of geography and activity on your thinking
– Understand the thinking process top achievers use to create success
– Learn the process of HOW thoughts become things.
– And more!
To register call 1.877.393.9496 Seating is limited.
Early Bird price $99 Regular $179
Group rates are for available for groups of three or more.
Be one of the first 50 registrants and receive the audio CD “Strategic Cognitive Construction – the key to thinking anything you want into reality.”
This event will be taking place at the Edmonton Delta South
4404 Gateway Boulevard
Edmonton, AB T6H 5C2